Friday, December 9th, 2011
We are pleased to announce this week The Beat Is The Law – Fanfare For The Common People has been chosen as one of the best music films/DVDs of 2011 by both UNCUT magazine (NO.4) and the NME (No.6). This tops a great year for the film which has picked up some superb critical acclaim.
You can still order the DVD from our online shop in time for Christmas (last postal delivery Western Europe – Monday 12th Dec, UK – Wednesday 14th Dec).
Otherwise if you are in the UK and are doing your last minute Xmas shopping, the DVD is available in the following shops:
- Rare and Racy, Division Street
- Record Collector, Broomhill
- The Sheffield Music Shop, Ecclesall Road
- The Old Sweet Shop, Nether Edge
- HMV, Meadowhall and High Street
- Rough Trade East